Storm of Reckoning - Doranna Durgin

Alright, so after teasing us for an entire book (and…two or three days I think), we start on book two. Half a book later (and a day or two), the H/h finally do the deed.

:ahem…

So having cleaned up the otherworldly mess occurring at Winchester House, our gang heads for Sedona because the crew member who didn't go to San Jose wants their assistance there. They find a ah…dingbat I guess… who is messing with things better left alone because he's power mad. Uh Huh. Much mayhem later, they finally (with the help of some annoyed ghosts) take care of him. In the meantime, the H brings in an alien…varmint of some sort to scare them off, it mutates, and…

The book ends after the Tribunal has sent other hunters to bring in the H - they find him *after* he was busted up fighting off the…thing, so he has not much chance of fighting them off. It also comes out that the Tribunal had requested HER but he refused to hand her over. She is making plans I suspect to go after him, seeing as how all his stuff was left behind.

Now, Ms Durgin, you must not leave us hanging like this. It's been two years I think since this book was released.