Holy Spit finis (sob)

Shadowfever - Karen Marie Moning

Ok, so I abandoned Sherif Morgan to read the conclusion of the Fever series. So shoot me.

When last we saw Mac, she'd just discovered the beastie had an identity. I guessed at it so wasn't surprised at the beginning of Shadowfever when she was going to pieces beside the body. And I was just sure there was a catch there so the reappearance wasn't surprising either. I guess we're back to the whole stirring the ashes, and waiting 24 hours to see if anything crawls out thing.

I don't know why I wasn't too terribly surprised at V'lane, or Aobheal. Maybe because I then spent several minutes trying to place the Highlander books in the timeline. I was distracted. At least Mac finally admitted to herself that she wanted to jump Barrons.

Her identity crisis was humorous.

The whole ending was ahhh... why does it not surprise me that none can agree on anything? Too many chiefs there.

And now it's over. I do have Iced handy but not sure how much I can tolerate being inside Dani's head.

As an aside, I wasn't sure whether to be amused or bemused at seeing quotes from a couple of Skillet songs on the part divisional pages.