Lethal Rider - Larissa Ione Took me a while, mostly because I didn't have time to read it. Ah... yeah. When last we left, Regan was knocked up and Limos was irritating the snot out of me (I don't mind the author's heroines when they aren't the main focus, but when they are... hoo boy.) So 8 months or so have passed where Thanatos has been tranquilized with hellhound drool. He finally comes out of it and goes to fetch Regan. He had no idea she was bearing a fruit. Thereafter, we go through the race to find Reseph/Pest, figure out that the former Watcher betrayed the Horsemen out of pique, watch the Aegis split up (because some are specists and idiots as well), the baby get born, Regan die only to be brought back...

Ok, I really don't like it when authors pull that bit. Makes me want to throw books. And maybe that 4 stars isn't quite 4 stars but more like a 3.5 or so *just because yet another heroine goes through the "OMG she's dead! She's DAID!!! WhatamIgonnadoooooo?! Oh wait; never mind, she's up, wanting a snack and needing to go to the bathroom" bit.