Not Your Ordinary Faerie Tale - Christine Warren Ok, this is more like it - an interesting plot, a H and h I can like, minor interference from outside sources, *and* an explanation as to how a relationship with a long-lived being and a human can work.

A minor glitch whereupon Dmitri was referred to as being over a millennium old yet is just over 800 years - those two hundred or so years may be minor in the light of a human's *maybe* 80 year lifespan but still should have been caught.

One thing I would have liked to know - what happened to Fergus and where did Seoc go? Ok, that's two things. But anyway...

So only one of the 5 original friends remains unattached after this book. And at least the whole forced matchmaking scheme has been dropped BUT...I can't imagine any of the heroes in this series tolerating any of his mate's friends if they act like this. It's like they're afraid someone else is going to have a relationship. It's carefully disguised as concern and protectiveness but I'm not feeling it, so...