Rebels and Lovers - Linnea Sinclair Hmm... More of a 3.5 Not sure why; just didn't grab me. Maybe the real issue is we're told this takes place over 3 days but there doesn't seem to be any real way of determining that. Or maybe it's because there's nothing really happening beyond a lot of handwringing after they take off from Dock 5. Well, there's sex...and more handwringing, punching things up on some futuristic iPad, etc. Wasted opportunity. The former ImpSec spent half the book unconscious due to an illness, so the only person with enough cunning to really figure things out was pretty much out of it. There was a brief bit of manufactured excitement when the attempt to change ship ID caused it to shut down, but...

And the really irritating thing: This is book 4. There is no book 5. It's been 3 years since this was released, no sign on the author's website that a book 5 is even planned and... it ends as satisfyingly as the Original Trilogy would have if Return of the Jedi had stopped right after Han was rescued. Errr... isn't there supposed to be a conclusion when the characters are part of a rebellion? You can't just leave us here like this! AUUUGGGHHH!!