Belong To The Night (The Long Island Coven #2) - Shelly Laurenston, Cynthia Eden, Sherrill Quinn

The Long Island Coven is an outlier of the various shifter books Ms Laurenston has out. You don't actually run into anyone you know, so it's not obvious it's part of the series. I like this one better than the first one in that the H isn't a creep. Was kinda frustrating that it took so long to take care of The Problem. And, I must admit, I don't generally care for her wolves (Dee Ann and the Van Holtz bunch being an exception) because they tend to play up that hillbilly angle a bit much...while being assholes half the time. Tully - the H - is a member of the Smith Pack...and the resident alpha...and mayor...and well-known architect who may be ivy league. He plays dumb a lot. He's not an ass either, though admittedly it's usually the females who take on that unpleasant nature.

Cynthia Eden's entry is yet another random pairing in her world. I did like this one but the end made me flinch a bit.

Sherrill Quinn's entry is a PWP really. Oh there's a plot in there but for such a short story (80 pages or so), most of it seemed to be overly descriptive and crudely written sex.