Danielle's Doll - Angel Milan

Meh.

Heroine runs a construction company. H hires her to do a remodel of his bedroom. Of course, first he must mistake her for a teenage boy...

Heroine is tall, slender, and has the face of a model. She also is divorced, unable to have kids (why she's divorced) and the adoptive mother of her cousin's 4 year old daughter.

Hero... I wish authors would hang around a rodeo or two for a bit to actually see the sort of physiques that tend to be good at some of these sports. He's of course, tall...and a former bull rider. He also owns a KY derby winner and a ranch. Yeah ok...at least we never actually meet said prize winning stallion (funny that he supposedly won everything. Would that include the Grand National? <snark>) Likely he would have been giving pony rides if we had.

He starts trying to get a date right off the bat, and the h doesn't really try v. hard to resist. Score one for asking for a date. Pushing for afterdinner "dessert"? Not so much. Book does take place over several months, with the H/h actually not together due to work, so there is that. Over all, nothing really special so...