Wild Embrace: A Psy-Changeling (A Psy/Changeling Novel) - Nalini Singh

Funny that right after I started this, I saw one of my friends' reviews of it. I don't know whose idea it was to put it in trade pb (and pricy trade at that) but being cheap, I waited 'til Amazon had it for less than an mmp and got it then. I feel much better about reading 3 novellas and a "slice of life (that perhaps should have been stashed at the end of another book) when I didn't pay as much as I would have for 3 full length novels.

Ok...
Stefan...it's always funny that these seemingly Silent Arrows cave so quickly. I think Judd held out the longest. Stefan didn't really try. He held back mostly because the heroine's upbringing didn't really allow for intimacy outside of marriage...and also because he had no idea where to start.

Dorian... while I found the bits and pieces interesting, I also felt they would have been better utilized in other books, either tacked on at the end or integrated into the storyline. (or in his own)

Felix and Desi... now that's an interesting one. I think I would have liked to see that one expanded a bit.

Kenji and Garnet... Funny how in Allegiance of Honor there was some mental speculation about what would happen if mates refused to accept each other. Also, I find it puzzling about changelings being in a long term relationship if they weren't actually mated. Then again, I guess Riaz is in one. This particular couple though... I find it amazing she stayed in the pack after that.